Closer: The Chainsmokers announce May concert in Phoenix area
PHOENIX — The Chainsmokers, the duo behind the summer hit “Closer,” announced a stop in the Phoenix area on their upcoming tour on Monday.
In a tweet, the pair said they will play at Gila River Arena in Glendale on May 9.
According to a Facebook event, the concert is scheduled to begin at 7 p.m.
Tickets to the concert will be available through some presales listed the event page on Ticketmaster. The presales begin Monday, though it was unclear how to get access to them. The general public will be able to get tickets beginning Friday.
Ticket prices start at $21.75 and top out at $77.25.
Some VIP packages will be available. Prices were not listed.
- Glendale hoping IKEA, other businesses lead to investment boom
- Bicyclist killed by car in Glendale, suspect is Navajo Nation police officer
- Arizona Cardinals in middle of pack for in-game food, beer prices
- Jams cause jammed roads: U2 to snarl Phoenix traffic on Tuesday
- U2 returns to Arizona for 30th anniversary ‘Joshua Tree’ concert