Closer: The Chainsmokers announce May concert in Phoenix area
PHOENIX — The Chainsmokers, the duo behind the summer hit “Closer,” announced a stop in the Phoenix area on their upcoming tour on Monday.
In a tweet, the pair said they will play at Gila River Arena in Glendale on May 9.
According to a Facebook event, the concert is scheduled to begin at 7 p.m.
Tickets to the concert will be available through some presales listed the event page on Ticketmaster. The presales begin Monday, though it was unclear how to get access to them. The general public will be able to get tickets beginning Friday.
Ticket prices start at $21.75 and top out at $77.25.
Some VIP packages will be available. Prices were not listed.
- Organizers cancel second edition of Phoenix’s Lost Lake Festival
- Phoenix-area cities among best in US for buying investment properties
- Justin Timberlake to return to Phoenix for second 2018 show
- Scottsdale tops list as the best city in America for renters
- Job fair devoted to veterans to be held at University of Phoenix Stadium