Russian Roulette with an electrical shock makes its way through San Francisco bar
The game “Russian Roulette” goes back a long time, but is very unfamiliar here in the United States.
A game of chance that involves risking your life every step of the way will surely get some people’s adrenaline going, so a far less violent version of the game is now making its rounds in a San Francisco bar.
The game in this bar is virtually the same, but instead of a bullet being the mysterious shock to someone, a shock is literally what is used as a replacement.
As you will see in the video, some customers at the bar take turns firing a gun with an electrical charge somewhere inside at themselves, with of course, the guy who points the gun at his head getting the shock.
Whatever happened to cornhole and trivia at bars?
- Pair of Golden Retrievers assist toddler in early morning escapade
- Chinese police officer lends helping hand to man crossing busy street
- Phoenix in the running for newest Slack headquarters
- Watch this video of the most relaxed bear cub you’ll ever see
- Kid loses her mind over My Little Pony DVD, has best day ever