Phoenix-area apartment complex offers residents a high-tech living experience
PHOENIX — Most modern apartments can be pretty cookie-cutter, but one apartment complex in the Phoenix area is looking to offer residents a unique, high-tech living experience.
The Vistara at SanTan Village in Gilbert is looking to offer residents a technologically-advanced living space.
The complex, managed by Mark Taylor Residential, is offering residents a smart-home technology package that includes a front door lock, programmable thermostat, alarm panel and interactive light switch.
“All of these things can be controlled with your smart phone or your tablet,” said Matt Rogers, asset manager at Mark Taylor Residential.
Rogers said this package is “geared toward making our residents lives just a little bit easier and helping develop technology for the multi-family industry.”
The complex is located at 1725 S. Coronado Road in Gilbert. Apartments are available with one to three bedrooms and one to 2-and-a-half bathrooms. Rent starts at $954 and can go up to $1,894 per month.
- Get ready for dogs – Phoenix is No. 6 city for pet-friendly vacation spots
- Part of Interstate 10, 17 to be closed during June 22 weekend
- Hawaii-bound American Airlines flight forced back to Phoenix
- Phoenix needs more bottled water to help battle summer heat
- Phoenix City Council votes to look at other designs for light-rail expansion