Missing Phoenix-area man found safe, Silver Alert canceled
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert has been canceled for a man missing from the Phoenix area who was found safe in another state.
Danny Page, 67, had been missing since Sunday, when he was last seen at Banner Desert Hospital near Dobson and Baseline roads in Mesa.
Authorities said Page, who has been diagnosed with dementia, lives in Prescott.
He was found in California.
- Self-driving Waymo car involved in a 5-vehicle crash in Mesa
- Man dead after being shot by a Mesa police officer
- Phoenix-area cities among best in US for buying investment properties
- Here is the timeline of Mesa officers’ recent use-of-force incidents
- 2 Mesa officers on leave after incident with 15-year-old robbery suspect