Small tweak: Ariana Grande moves Phoenix concert by a day
PHOENIX — If you have tickets to Ariana Grande’s upcoming concert in Phoenix, your plans just changed slightly.
In an email sent Monday night, planners announced that Grande’s Feb. 2 concert at Talking Stick Resort Arena in downtown Phoenix is being shifted to Feb. 3 because of scheduling difficulties.
The concert is scheduled to start at 7:30 p.m. and includes special guests Little Mix and Victoria Monet.
All tickets for the Feb. 2 date will be honored. However, fans who can no longer make the show can return their tickets for a full refund at the point of purchase.
The show — which is the first of her Dangerous Woman tour through North America and Europe — was originally announced back in September.
It doesn’t appear the rescheduled Phoenix date will alter her tour in any way. She is still scheduled to perform on Feb. 4 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
For those who can’t make the Phoenix date, Grande will perform a few other shows just a short flight away from the Valley. In addition to the aforementioned concert in Las Vegas, she will be in Salt Lake City on March 21, Los Angeles on March 30 and Denver on April 2.
- Phoenix police searching for sheep missing since 2013
- Phoenix ranked among most affordable travel destinations in US
- Phoenix ISM Raceway dropped from IndyCar’s 2019 schedule
- Get ready for dogs – Phoenix is No. 6 city for pet-friendly vacation spots
- Part of Interstate 10, 17 to be closed during June 22 weekend