Small tweak: Ariana Grande moves Phoenix concert by a day
PHOENIX — If you have tickets to Ariana Grande’s upcoming concert in Phoenix, your plans just changed slightly.
In an email sent Monday night, planners announced that Grande’s Feb. 2 concert at Talking Stick Resort Arena in downtown Phoenix is being shifted to Feb. 3 because of scheduling difficulties.
The concert is scheduled to start at 7:30 p.m. and includes special guests Little Mix and Victoria Monet.
All tickets for the Feb. 2 date will be honored. However, fans who can no longer make the show can return their tickets for a full refund at the point of purchase.
The show — which is the first of her Dangerous Woman tour through North America and Europe — was originally announced back in September.
It doesn’t appear the rescheduled Phoenix date will alter her tour in any way. She is still scheduled to perform on Feb. 4 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
For those who can’t make the Phoenix date, Grande will perform a few other shows just a short flight away from the Valley. In addition to the aforementioned concert in Las Vegas, she will be in Salt Lake City on March 21, Los Angeles on March 30 and Denver on April 2.
- Milwaukee Brewers release renovation plans for spring Phoenix home
- Phoenix police officers, woman injured in rush hour crash
- St. Mary’s high school in Phoenix cancels classes due to alleged threat
- Phoenix leaders deny petition to block city spending on more Trump events
- Thousands to march on Arizona’s capitol in response to Florida shooting