Hold onto your hats: French skier releases gut-wrenching video for Audi commercial
Who says you need snow to ski?
Well, when you’re as talented as Candide Thovex, you don’t need it.
Thovex, a professional skier from France, teamed up with Audi to create the world’s iciest commercial — without using any real ice.
The commercial was created in 2015 to preview the Audi Quattro, but Thovex recently posted the behind-the-scenes footage to his Facebook page.
Despite the gut-wrenching moves that Thovex makes, the commercial turned out pretty cool.
- Video of dog retrieving football tees for Boise State goes viral
- Explorer documents month-long journey at sea in YouTube video
- YouTube prankster picks up girls in toy car at Arizona State University
- Dog can’t contain itself after owners surprise her with new bed
- Man comes dangerously close to being struck by lightning