Hold onto your hats: French skier releases gut-wrenching video for Audi commercial
Who says you need snow to ski?
Well, when you’re as talented as Candide Thovex, you don’t need it.
Thovex, a professional skier from France, teamed up with Audi to create the world’s iciest commercial — without using any real ice.
The commercial was created in 2015 to preview the Audi Quattro, but Thovex recently posted the behind-the-scenes footage to his Facebook page.
Despite the gut-wrenching moves that Thovex makes, the commercial turned out pretty cool.
- Robot skiing will probably not be an event at the Olympics anytime soon
- Phoenix restaurant Coup Des Tartes to permanently close its doors
- YouTube video shows off epic self-direction campaign
- Written math equation recreates famous ‘Star Wars’ theme song
- Ikea asks pregnant women to pee on magazine ad for discount