Kimmel gets people to choose between Obamacare and the Affordable Care Act
Knowing all there is to know about a health care provider can be hard, but knowing the difference between Obamacare and the Affordable Care Act shouldn’t be too much harder, right?
Well, it shouldn’t be, as Obamacare is just another name for the Affordable Care Act.
Jimmy Kimmel conducted an experiment to see whether people on the street would be able to identify that they are the same thing, and of course, they didn’t disappoint.
Many chose one side or the other based on if they liked Barack Obama or not, with none of the people shown in the video realizing they are one in the same.
- New Obamacare repeal lacks McCain support, despite Ducey, Flake approval
- Senate GOP musters final push to erase Obama health care law
- Arizona violinist Lindsey Stirling rocks late-night TV crowd on Kimmel
- Giffords: ‘Fight everyday’ against GOP health care repeal
- Former president Bill Clinton pokes fun at himself with ‘balloon’ tweet