Arizona brewery, ice cream shop to open locations in suburban Phoenix
PHOENIX — Let’s face it, people love ice cream and beer.
So when people living in Gilbert, Arizona, learn they are about to get a surplus of both, they might start feeling all good inside.
According to GilbertNOW, O.H.S.O. and Creamistry are each adding another location in the Valley, this time expanding to downtown Gilbert.
There is no exact timetable for when either spot may open yet, but both are in the works to make the expansion to the northeast corner of Gilbert Road and Vaughn Avenue soon.
O.H.S.O., which stands for Outrageous Homebrewer’s Social Outpost, currently has three locations in the Valley; Arcadia, Scottsdale and Paradise Valley.
Creamistry also has three local shops, located in Arcadia, Scottsdale and in the Uptown Plaza in Phoenix. The ice cream spot is well known in California, owning 27 different locations in the state.
- Affordable housing complex for veterans opens in Tempe
- In wake of Florida shooting, Arizona educators look at social media impact
- Study ranks each Arizona spring training stadium based on fan experience
- Federal plan could add food stamp work requirement in Arizona
- Students say more guns, police officers on campus is not the answer