Main Street Minute: Fifth Noodles and Company opening in the Valley
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• The Phoenix Business Journal reports national chain Noodles and Company will open its fifth Valley location next week in Phoenix. The eatery is located near 48th Street and Ray Road.
• The Pinal County Sheriff’s office has openings for deputy cadet and deputy sheriff positions. Those interested, but not certified yet can apply online.
• The City of Chandler, Chandler Unified School District, FedEx and General Motors Financial are participating in a career fair Thursday from 9 a.m. until noon. The fair will be at the community center near Chandler Boulevard and Arizona Avenue.
- Phoenix celebrates Chinese New Year with weekend-long festival
- Valley chefs, restaurateur named as James Beard Award semi-finalists
- Scottsdale’s Beat the Heat race to return in June after five-year hiatus
- Phoenix high school student arrested for bringing loaded gun on campus
- No Phoenix-area freeway closures over President’s Day weekend