Welcome to … Pheonix? Arizona’s capital misspelled in Baltimore airport mural
Can you spot what’s wrong with this picture?
The capital of Arizona is Phoenix, spelled P-H-O-E-N-I-X. In this mural at the Baltimore-Washington International Airport, it’s spelled P-H-E-O-N-I-X.
Maybe someone at Baltimore-Washington should’ve Googled how to properly spell “Phoenix” before signing off on the project.
- Phoenix police searching for sheep missing since 2013
- Arizona officials work to ensure wildlife have water during drought
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest Arizona-related stories from this weekend
- McCain viewed more favorably among Arizona Dems than GOP, poll finds
- Has Republican Party been redefined under Trump? Sen. Jeff Flake says so