Welcome to … Pheonix? Arizona’s capital misspelled in Baltimore airport mural
Can you spot what’s wrong with this picture?
The capital of Arizona is Phoenix, spelled P-H-O-E-N-I-X. In this mural at the Baltimore-Washington International Airport, it’s spelled P-H-E-O-N-I-X.
Maybe someone at Baltimore-Washington should’ve Googled how to properly spell “Phoenix” before signing off on the project.
- Three Arizona comic book stores among top 20 in nation
- Tempe Municipal Court judge arrested for allegedly stabbing wife 10 times
- Phoenix-area mayors ready to join forces to land Amazon headquarters
- Feds buy land to open up access to 2 Arizona forest areas
- Book tells stories of retired numbers of Arizona high school athletes