Welcome to … Pheonix? Arizona’s capital misspelled in Baltimore airport mural
Can you spot what’s wrong with this picture?
The capital of Arizona is Phoenix, spelled P-H-O-E-N-I-X. In this mural at the Baltimore-Washington International Airport, it’s spelled P-H-E-O-N-I-X.
Maybe someone at Baltimore-Washington should’ve Googled how to properly spell “Phoenix” before signing off on the project.
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest Arizona stories from President’s Day weekend
- Mark Kelly calls for gun control legislation after Florida shooting
- Meghan McCain shares photo of Sen. John McCain at Arizona home
- Storm expected to slam Arizona high country with strong wind
- Arizona landmarks make list of must-see attractions in North America