Main Street Minute: Valley pizza chain celebrating anniversary with discounts
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Humble Pie, a Valley pizza place, is celebrating its ninth anniversary with discounts. Participating locations are offering pizzas for half-price. This excludes the Sky Harbor and Odysea locations.
• General Motors is planning to invest a billion dollars into its U.S. factories, creating new jobs. General Motors has an IT center in Chandler.
• The Phoenix Business Journal reports that a Chicago-based public relations firm is relocating its headquarters to Phoenix. O’Connell Communications said it was lured by Phoenix’s growing tech market.The firm hasn’t chosen a site yet.
- Construction jobs rise by 10 percent year-over-year in Phoenix
- Arizona among states with highest employment growth, report finds
- Amazon adds to Phoenix-area presence, moving 130 jobs from Seattle
- Arizona among states in US with highest GDP growth
- Amazon to open new facility in Tucson, creating over 1,500 jobs