Humongous alligator nicknamed ‘Hunchback’ roams central Florida
This truly massive alligator was spotted casually walking across a path in Central Florida. The locals call it “Hunchback.” pic.twitter.com/yRkXtuDU0K
— CNN (@CNN) January 16, 2017
We will not be booking a trip to Florida anytime soon. In fact, just to be safe, we are going to avoid the southeast portion of the United States for a while.
A gigantic alligator is roaming central Florida and at least in this video, appears to be quite melancholy in his mannerisms. If one had to guess on first look, a robotic, fake dinosaur would be a good call, but all indications are the alligator is indeed real.
There is not much information available on the alligator besides its nickname, which is “Hunchback,” because of course it is.
- Authorities: Rapper XXXTentacion shot dead in Florida
- Police: Fitness buff tried ambush attack at Trump resort
- Mesa museum goes Jurassic with dinosaur replica bursting through wall
- Multiple Phoenix-area high schools to participate in gun violence walkout
- Gilbert police link string of vehicle burglaries to East Coast gang