Double rainbows, cloudy weather make for stunning images around Phoenix
Maybe Phoenicians miss the sun shining bright, but a few days of clouds and a little bit of wet weather is worth the images those in the Valley took in over the weekend.
On Saturday, drizzle in the Phoenix area made for double rainbows that could be seen around the metro area and Camelback Mountain. On Sunday, cloudy weather made for stunning photographs around the Valley and beyond, such as east of town at and around the Superstition Mountains.
Here is a collection of images from the weekend taken by Instagram users who caught the beautiful — and unusually cloudy — weather from Phoenix.
- Brews and views: Thrillist names the Phoenix area’s best roof-top bars
- Crash causes closure of eastbound Interstate 10 at I-17 in Phoenix
- Phoenix Sky Harbor ties for third-best ‘mega airport’ satisfaction rating
- Georgia man is accused of harassing a judge in Phoenix
- Alarm causes flights headed to Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport to be diverted