Double rainbows, cloudy weather make for stunning images around Phoenix
Maybe Phoenicians miss the sun shining bright, but a few days of clouds and a little bit of wet weather is worth the images those in the Valley took in over the weekend.
On Saturday, drizzle in the Phoenix area made for double rainbows that could be seen around the metro area and Camelback Mountain. On Sunday, cloudy weather made for stunning photographs around the Valley and beyond, such as east of town at and around the Superstition Mountains.
Here is a collection of images from the weekend taken by Instagram users who caught the beautiful — and unusually cloudy — weather from Phoenix.
- Milwaukee Brewers release renovation plans for spring Phoenix home
- Phoenix police officers, woman injured in rush hour crash
- St. Mary’s high school in Phoenix cancels classes due to alleged threat
- Phoenix leaders deny petition to block city spending on more Trump events
- Thousands to march on Arizona’s capitol in response to Florida shooting