Main Street Minute: Pop-up nursery fruit tree sale set at Phoenix farm
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• A pop-up nursery is sprouting in Phoenix this weekend. Thousands of fruit trees will be for sale at Urban Farm near Seventh Street and Camelback Road. The shopping starts Friday at 9 a.m. and continues Saturday. Prices for trees start at $10.
• Auto Zone is holding a job fair this weekend in the West Valley. The hiring event runs Saturday from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. at the Residence Inn near 91st and Glendale avenues.
• Goodwill of Central Arizona opens its first store in Queen Creek on Friday. The 25,000-square foot shopping site near Ellsworth and Ocotillo roads starts its business day at 9 a.m. The first 150 people to line up outside the store received a $5 gift card.
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest Arizona stories from President’s Day weekend
- Mark Kelly calls for gun control legislation after Florida shooting
- Meghan McCain shares photo of Sen. John McCain at Arizona home
- Storm expected to slam Arizona high country with strong wind
- Arizona landmarks make list of must-see attractions in North America