Police: Phoenix-area woman suffering from life-threatening injuries after shooting
PHOENIX — A 25-year-old woman is suffering from life-threatening injuries after being shot in a Phoenix suburb on Thursday night, Tempe Police said.
The woman was shot by an adult male in 7200 block of South Kyrene in Tempe, Det. Lily Duran said in an email.
Duran said the adult male lived in the home, but did not specify his relationship to the victim.
The suspect was apprehended by police and officers are still trying to determine the cause of the incident.
- Suspect injured in officer-involved shooting in Mesa
- Study finds racial bias in Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office traffic stops
- Phoenix police searching for man suspected of stealing wire
- Phoenix shooting leaves two injured, one dead on Saturday
- ‘Take Me to Church’ singer Hozier will perform in Tempe in October