Police: Phoenix-area woman suffering from life-threatening injuries after shooting
PHOENIX — A 25-year-old woman is suffering from life-threatening injuries after being shot in a Phoenix suburb on Thursday night, Tempe Police said.
The woman was shot by an adult male in 7200 block of South Kyrene in Tempe, Det. Lily Duran said in an email.
Duran said the adult male lived in the home, but did not specify his relationship to the victim.
The suspect was apprehended by police and officers are still trying to determine the cause of the incident.
- Car chase down Interstate 10 ends south of Phoenix, driver in custody
- Silver Alert cancelled for missing Phoenix woman with dementia
- Police say Gilbert man killed wife, attempted to cover it up
- Neiman Marcus closing Last Call outlet at Tempe mall
- Son of actor Jean-Claude Van Damme is arrested in Arizona