Police: Phoenix-area woman suffering from life-threatening injuries after shooting
PHOENIX — A 25-year-old woman is suffering from life-threatening injuries after being shot in a Phoenix suburb on Thursday night, Tempe Police said.
The woman was shot by an adult male in 7200 block of South Kyrene in Tempe, Det. Lily Duran said in an email.
Duran said the adult male lived in the home, but did not specify his relationship to the victim.
The suspect was apprehended by police and officers are still trying to determine the cause of the incident.
- Mark Kelly calls for gun control legislation after Florida shooting
- Phoenix police: Officer shoots, wounds man who pointed gun
- Off Central: Tempe church working harder than ever to be inclusive
- Arizona House approves ban on harassment secrecy pacts
- Police find 3-year-old girl who was reported missing by mother