Travel site selects Sedona hotel for Arizona’s most romantic getaway
PHOENIX– The most romantic getaway is never too far away to enjoy. For instance, the city of Sedona, an easy drive from Phoenix, has the most romantic hotel in Arizona.
The four-star L’Auberge de Sedona hotel has been top ranked by Travel and Leisure. It is located near Oak Creek and the red rock mountains.
L’Auberge de Sedona’s website offers many packages under four categories: adventure, epicurean, love and relaxation, which also includes dining and spa visits.
The hotel opened in 1984.
The accommodations consists of 62 luxury cottages, 21 lodge-style guest rooms and one five-bedroom Creekhouse. The hotel serves as a weekend destination for family and friends, weddings, honeymoons, business conferences and retreats.
Guests also take advantage of nearby shopping and sightseeing tours where people can visit the red rocks and learn about Sedona’s history.
For those looking for some of the best ranked luxury out-of-state getaways, people can look to other states such as California, Nevada.
In California, the five-star Post Ranch Inn in Big Sur is less than an hour away from the Monterey Bay Aquarium. In Nevada, the Mandarin Oriental in Las Vegas is also a five star hotel and is less than a mile from the T-Mobile Arena.
- Arizona man sentenced to 20 months in prison for Wisconsin cyberattack
- McCain, GOP senators call on Sessions to halt family separation practice
- ADOT’s online permit test has been used 23,000 times in 3 months
- Arizona groups launch campaign to protect Grand Canyon from mining
- Arizona gubernatorial candidate’s school safety plan includes arming staff