Who needs hills? Guy gets creative to go sledding
The snow starts to fall, and it’s exactly what you’ve been waiting for.
Unfortunately you don’t live by any hills, so just to go riding on the fresh powder requires you to drive quite a distance. What do you do?
One man got creative and found a way to go sledding on flat-ground, with no extra strenuous work added.
He got his two dogs to pull him while he was on the sled, and it looks like quite the ride.
There’s always a chance that when a car starts to pull up on the road, the dogs will take off and go on a wild ride through people’s yards, but he’ll probably tell you it’s worth it.
- More than 150 animals seized from Phoenix boarding facility
- Cooler weather coming to Phoenix area, snow to fall in high country
- Paradise Valley man to judge Westminster Dog Show for 4th time
- Could part of a Phoenix-area road be renamed after the Arizona Cardinals?
- Water forecast is bleak for Lake Powell runoff due to warm, dry winter