Who needs hills? Guy gets creative to go sledding
The snow starts to fall, and it’s exactly what you’ve been waiting for.
Unfortunately you don’t live by any hills, so just to go riding on the fresh powder requires you to drive quite a distance. What do you do?
One man got creative and found a way to go sledding on flat-ground, with no extra strenuous work added.
He got his two dogs to pull him while he was on the sled, and it looks like quite the ride.
There’s always a chance that when a car starts to pull up on the road, the dogs will take off and go on a wild ride through people’s yards, but he’ll probably tell you it’s worth it.
- Get ready for dogs – Phoenix is No. 6 city for pet-friendly vacation spots
- ‘What the Fluff’ challenge makes us all magicians in the eyes of our dogs
- Maricopa County animal shelter offering free adoptions this weekend
- When are puppies the most adorable? ASU professor finds the answer
- United Airlines bars Arizona travelers from flying pets in cargo in summer