4 hurt when cars collide, hit school bus in Phoenix
PHOENIX — Four people were injured Monday morning in Phoenix when two cars crashed and barely avoided serious damage to a school bus carrying nearly a dozen children.
Police said none of the 10 children were hurt and neither was the bus driver in the wreck near 16th Street and Broadway Road. One of the cars scraped the bus, but the impact left minimal damage on the vehicle.
Three of the injured were taken to a trauma center, a fourth suffered minor injury.
The Roosevelt District school bus was waiting at a stop light when the cars collided.
Authorities shut down the intersection.
- Border Patrol rescues young Costa Rican boy in Arizona
- Phoenix City Council votes to ‘pause’ south-central light rail expansion
- Where do Arizona politicians stand on Trump’s family separation policy?
- Arizona health officials warn about rise in animal rabies cases
- County officials declare missing boy’s cause of death as ‘undetermined’