4 hurt when cars collide, hit school bus in Phoenix
PHOENIX — Four people were injured Monday morning in Phoenix when two cars crashed and barely avoided serious damage to a school bus carrying nearly a dozen children.
Police said none of the 10 children were hurt and neither was the bus driver in the wreck near 16th Street and Broadway Road. One of the cars scraped the bus, but the impact left minimal damage on the vehicle.
Three of the injured were taken to a trauma center, a fourth suffered minor injury.
The Roosevelt District school bus was waiting at a stop light when the cars collided.
Authorities shut down the intersection.
- Two Fry’s employees in Arizona help customer avoid SRP scam
- Arizonans need to make $107K to be considered ‘rich,’ study finds
- U2 returns to Arizona for 30th anniversary ‘Joshua Tree’ concert
- Which city in Arizona is the worst to live in?
- Arizona officials seize malnourished horses from New River woman