Hilariously awful animal shelter commercial will have you bringing a furry friend home
You know when some things are just so bad — they’re actually good? That’s the case with the latest commercial from Furkids Animal And Rescue Center, a no-kill animal shelter based in Atlanta.
Instead of going all out and producing a high-quality, dramatic commercial for the animal shelter, its owners decided to take the opposite route — and we hate to say it, but it works.
The commercial mocks the cringeworthy precedent set by infomericals, complete with a fake wacky, wavy inflatable tube man, licensed merchandise and uncooperative animals.
In fact, it’s so bad that you just have to see it for yourself.
(But seriously, you should adopt from these people. They know how to advertise.)
- The Amazon Echo is cool, but it’s much cooler when fire is involved
- At least four hurt, suspect dead in shooting at YouTube headquarters
- Apparently you can turn a roll of aluminum foil into a knife
- ‘A limb from Lego’ – an 18-year-old built a prosthetic arm
- Hold your horses: Runaway horse leads man on long chase