Hilariously awful animal shelter commercial will have you bringing a furry friend home
You know when some things are just so bad — they’re actually good? That’s the case with the latest commercial from Furkids Animal And Rescue Center, a no-kill animal shelter based in Atlanta.
Instead of going all out and producing a high-quality, dramatic commercial for the animal shelter, its owners decided to take the opposite route — and we hate to say it, but it works.
The commercial mocks the cringeworthy precedent set by infomericals, complete with a fake wacky, wavy inflatable tube man, licensed merchandise and uncooperative animals.
In fact, it’s so bad that you just have to see it for yourself.
(But seriously, you should adopt from these people. They know how to advertise.)
- New Zealand couple offered free trip to Norway in new marketing campaign
- Video of dog retrieving football tees for Boise State goes viral
- Explorer documents month-long journey at sea in YouTube video
- British reporter taken on wild virtual reality ride on live TV
- YouTube prankster picks up girls in toy car at Arizona State University