Spring training tickets for Diamondbacks, Cubs go on sale Saturday
PHOENIX — America’s favorite pastime is back: Spring training tickets for the Arizona Diamondbacks are going on sale this Saturday.
Tickets for the Diamondbacks, Colorado Rockies and World Series Champions Chicago Cubs (Yes, it really happened) will all go on sale this Saturday at 10 a.m. Arizona time.
The Diamondbacks dominated news headlines earlier this week, after the team sued Maricopa County over the conditions at their home stadium, Chase Field. The suit does not seek any damages, but would allow the team to explore its options and possibly consider a move.
If you want to watch the Cubs, the defending champs (sorry, still not used to it) play spring training at Sloan Park in Mesa.
Other Cactus League teams include the Los Angeles Angels, Cleveland Indians, Colorado Rockies, Chicago White Sox, Kansas City Royals, Los Angeles Dodgers, Milwaukee Brewers, Oakland A’s, San Diego Padres, San Francisco Giants, Seattle Mariners, and Texas Rangers.
Single-game tickets for most of the Cactus League teams are already on sale — save for the Giants, which go on sale Jan. 12 at 10 a.m. Arizona time.
Spring training games start on Friday, Feb. 24.
- Arizona sheriffs honor Flake for baseball shooting response
- Opinion: Brewers hitting bottle, not ball, with possible move to Gilbert
- Milwaukee Brewers mulling possible spring training move to Gilbert
- D-backs CEO: Chase Field hit by ‘near-catastrophic’ flooding this season
- Big League Dreams park in Gilbert to close until 2019