Mom locks herself in pantry to enjoy some candy in peace
When someone decides to have a child, they are signing up for a whole lot of responsibility.
A child costs money, time, devotion, and pretty much one’s independence.
One mom just wanted a treat to get through the night, but said her kids always want everything that she has. So she went to great lengths to enjoy her treat in peace, and while her husband was shoveling snow off the driveway, she locked herself in the pantry just to enjoy a piece of candy.
She explained why she was doing it, and showed how her kids want everything she has by panning down and displaying her daughter on the ground looking under the pantry door.
“Sums Up Motherhood in 34 Seconds” nails it right on the head.
- Deported parents could face barriers when reuniting with their children
- UofA study finds marriage can prevent heart attack, stroke
- Young children at greater drowning risk in open water, study finds
- How can I get my child into coding this summer?
- Mesa father arrested for allegedly beating, burning, threatening kids