Mom locks herself in pantry to enjoy some candy in peace
When someone decides to have a child, they are signing up for a whole lot of responsibility.
A child costs money, time, devotion, and pretty much one’s independence.
One mom just wanted a treat to get through the night, but said her kids always want everything that she has. So she went to great lengths to enjoy her treat in peace, and while her husband was shoveling snow off the driveway, she locked herself in the pantry just to enjoy a piece of candy.
She explained why she was doing it, and showed how her kids want everything she has by panning down and displaying her daughter on the ground looking under the pantry door.
“Sums Up Motherhood in 34 Seconds” nails it right on the head.
- Storm expected to slam Arizona high country with strong wind
- Cooler weather coming to Phoenix area, snow to fall in high country
- Water forecast is bleak for Lake Powell runoff due to warm, dry winter
- Police search for woman who may have left baby at Tucson airport
- Attorney looks to reopen case on Phoenix mom deported last year