Mom locks herself in pantry to enjoy some candy in peace
When someone decides to have a child, they are signing up for a whole lot of responsibility.
A child costs money, time, devotion, and pretty much one’s independence.
One mom just wanted a treat to get through the night, but said her kids always want everything that she has. So she went to great lengths to enjoy her treat in peace, and while her husband was shoveling snow off the driveway, she locked herself in the pantry just to enjoy a piece of candy.
She explained why she was doing it, and showed how her kids want everything she has by panning down and displaying her daughter on the ground looking under the pantry door.
“Sums Up Motherhood in 34 Seconds” nails it right on the head.
- Too much screen time for kids can lead to speech development delays
- Flagstaff could ban some street parking to fight snow play traffic
- Child dies after falling 60 feet from Sedona hiking trail
- Funny dad shows lots of ways to put a kid to bed
- Operators of Flagstaff-area snowplay site decide to call it quits