Main Street Minute: Job fairs hiring veterans, interpreters
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Goodwill of Central Arizona and Boeing are teaming up for a veterans networking event and job fair Wednesday. It runs from 1 p.m. until 4:30 p.m. at Goodwill’s corporate center near 23rd and Peoria avenues.
• Language-interpreting services company CyraCom is hiring. Bilingual speakers are encouraged to attend a job fair Wednesday near 48th Street and Ray Road in Phoenix. The job fair runs from 10 a.m. until 5:30 p.m.
- Hawaii-bound American Airlines flight forced back to Phoenix
- Phoenix needs more bottled water to help battle summer heat
- Phoenix City Council votes to look at other designs for light-rail expansion
- Grocery chain Safeway closing two Phoenix-area stores
- US Marshals in Phoenix warn of nationwide phone scam