Beyonce, Kendrick Lamar and Radiohead to headline Coachella Music Festival
The queen is back.
Yes, that’s right. Beyonce is set to headline the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival, a two-weekend celebration of music and the arts in Indio, California.
Queen B, Kendrick Lamar and Radiohead are scheduled to headline the music festival, which will take place during the weekends of April 14 and 21.
The festival announced the lineup Tuesday, which garnered a huge wave of support from fans.
The music festival has long had a reputation for being trendy, photogenic and full of the year’s hottest artists.
Other artists slated to perform this year include Bon Iver, Lorde, Schoolboy Q, Mac Miller, The XX, Porter Robinson, Grouplove, Hans Zimmer, Marshmello, The Head and the Heart, Glass Animals, Capital Cities, Zipper Club, Tove Lo, Kiiara, Gucci Mane — and those are just to name a few.
Tickets go on sale on Wednesday at noon Arizona time, so act fast (and start saving your pennies — a three-day pass will cost you $400).
- California residents fleeing to Phoenix, Tucson for jobs, website says
- Could mandatory new home solar soon happen in Arizona?
- How valuable is Arizona? Experts estimate cost of states in U.S.
- Pizza Hut expands beer delivery service to more Arizona cities
- Lost Lake Music Festival in Phoenix announces 2018 lineup