Cheapism: Lenny’s Burger has Arizona’s best good, cheap burger
Less than four bucks for a hamburger? And a tasty one at that?
There’s such a thing in Arizona, according to Cheapism.com. The website researched where to find a good and cheap burger option in every state, and in Arizona, it was Lenny’s Burger that stood out.
With five locations across the Valley, Lenny’s sells a No. 1 single burger for $3.79 and a double for $5.99. A combo for a single costs $7.29.
The burger joint’s menu also features specialty burgers, chicken strips and extensive hot dog and french fry options.
Cheapism likes the classic burger-eating atmosphere, the fresh food and, yeah, the price.
Everything on the menu is fresh and never frozen, and the ’50s-style decor attracts nostalgia buffs.
Lenny’s has locations in central Phoenix, north Phoenix, Glendale, Mesa and Peoria.
- Waymo to start charging Phoenix-area riders who use its driverless cars
- Arizona lawmakers block bump stocks debate after Florida shooting
- Phoenix school brings in extra police officers after online threats
- After deadly Florida shooting, what is Arizona doing about gun control?
- Ofo, dockless bike share system, kicks off operations in Mesa