Cheapism: Lenny’s Burger has Arizona’s best good, cheap burger
Less than four bucks for a hamburger? And a tasty one at that?
There’s such a thing in Arizona, according to Cheapism.com. The website researched where to find a good and cheap burger option in every state, and in Arizona, it was Lenny’s Burger that stood out.
With five locations across the Valley, Lenny’s sells a No. 1 single burger for $3.79 and a double for $5.99. A combo for a single costs $7.29.
The burger joint’s menu also features specialty burgers, chicken strips and extensive hot dog and french fry options.
Cheapism likes the classic burger-eating atmosphere, the fresh food and, yeah, the price.
Everything on the menu is fresh and never frozen, and the ’50s-style decor attracts nostalgia buffs.
Lenny’s has locations in central Phoenix, north Phoenix, Glendale, Mesa and Peoria.
- Video shows Border Patrol car hitting man on Tohono O’odham Nation
- Officials: Vietnamese man dies in ICE custody in Arizona
- How much do Arizonans spoil their fathers? There’s a ranking for that
- Meghan McCain opens up about her relationship with her father
- Study finds Arizona among worst states for working dads