She Said: Seven Phoenix-area places to try on National Cookie Day
PHOENIX — We were all told as kids not to eat too many cookies as they would ruin your appetite.
We’re in the midst of the holidays, which means it is a time you don’t have to feel guilty about eating cookies for every meal. Your appetite should only be set for cookies all day.
Doesn’t that sound exciting?
Also, if the holidays aren’t reason enough, we have an argument that could convince you to have an extra cookie on Monday: It’s National Cookie Day!
In the Phoenix area, there are seven places that will provide the perfect answer for your sweet tooth. There’s several bakeries that specialize in cookies in Phoenix on the list, one from Mesa and even one in Chandler.
Check out the slideshow below, and get ideas of where you need to be going.
- How long would it take to save up for a down payment on Phoenix home?
- Gov. Doug Ducey heading to White House for border security event
- 3 teens dead, 3 injured in Phoenix car crash around midnight Sunday
- Two dead in 5-car collision in Phoenix early Sunday morning
- Mesa police searching for man missing from adult group home
- He Said: Biltmore Bobby-Q offers cool, light summer options
- Celebrate International Sushi Day at the best Phoenix-area sushi spots
- She Said: Gadzooks isn't just for lunch and dinner, they have breakfast, too
- She Said: Where to go to celebrate Kentucky Derby, Cinco de Mayo
- She Said: Chef Wade's food truck takes mac 'n' cheese to another level