12 most beautiful places to visit in Arizona over Thanksgiving weekend
PHOENIX — The Thanksgiving season is upon us, and that means you should have some time off to relax and spend with family.
For the more adventurous types who wish to do some sightseeing with their holiday weekend free time, there is no shortage of beautiful road trip destinations in Arizona, most of which can be reached after just a few hours in the car.
The lifestyle website Thrillist has ranked the 12 most beautiful places to visit in the Grand Canyon State. Ranging from chocolate waterfalls to a mile-long meter creator, these dozen desert beauties are sure to be worth the drive over your Thanksgiving weekend.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Online tools help families talk about social justice and racial equality
- Trump says GOP convention will be moved from North Carolina
- Gilbert Regional Park continues progress on additional facilities
- AZDES receives additional coronavirus funds to help low-income individuals
- More than 200 arrested in downtown Phoenix for rioting, other charges