Main Street Minute: Scottsdale nonprofit raises $400K for kids’ charities
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• The Scottsdale Active 20-30 Club announced it raised nearly $400,000 for Valley children during a recent fundraiser. The money will go to more than a dozen local kids’ charities.
• Capilano Properties wants to hire leasing agents for a West Valley apartment complex. A Monday job fair runs from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. at the Diamonte on Bell apartments near 35th Avenue and Bell Road.
- Arizona is worst state in nation for teacher pay, friendliness, studies find
- High temperatures in Phoenix could reach 90-plus degrees this week
- What Trump gets right, wrong about progress on US-Mexico border wall
- Three Arizona comic book stores among top 20 in nation
- Tempe Municipal Court judge arrested for allegedly stabbing wife 10 times