One way to celebrate Halloween: Girl gets head stuck in a pumpkin
We’ve heard of people who have heads shaped like pumpkins, but this is just ridiculous.
One family was enjoying some quality time with each other carving pumpkins and getting excited for Halloween.
One of the girl’s pumpkins was rather large, so large in fact that she said she could fit her whole head inside it. Of course, she ended up trying just that.
As you can probably guess, she couldn’t get her head out of the pumpkin, and was forced to hear her brother sing on and on next to her with a pumpkin on her head.
After minutes of no success getting her out, the family suggests calling the fire department. Maybe they should try to cut open the pumpkin?
- Arizona family to appear on ‘Family Feud’ next week
- Arizona firefighters resign en masse over city’s new staffing policy
- Mechanical issues force American Airlines flight to return to Phoenix
- Court revives Phoenix-area family’s lawsuit in child-protection case
- Phoenix-area homeless man moved human remains, put head in bucket