One way to celebrate Halloween: Girl gets head stuck in a pumpkin
We’ve heard of people who have heads shaped like pumpkins, but this is just ridiculous.
One family was enjoying some quality time with each other carving pumpkins and getting excited for Halloween.
One of the girl’s pumpkins was rather large, so large in fact that she said she could fit her whole head inside it. Of course, she ended up trying just that.
As you can probably guess, she couldn’t get her head out of the pumpkin, and was forced to hear her brother sing on and on next to her with a pumpkin on her head.
After minutes of no success getting her out, the family suggests calling the fire department. Maybe they should try to cut open the pumpkin?
- Where do Arizona politicians stand on Trump’s family separation policy?
- Congress tasked with keeping families together, despite Trump’s order
- Deported parents could face barriers when reuniting with their children
- Gilbert family opens their home to foster care children
- Another Arizona family to be featured on ‘Family Feud’ game show