I-10 westbound reopened near Casa Grande after being closed due to fatal crash
After a fatal crash closed the I-10 westbound going from Casa Grande to the Phoenix area Thursday night, the area was reopened a few hours later.
The Arizona Department of Public Safety said the closure at milepost 179 was for a two-vehicle collision involving a fatality.
At the time, ADOT recommended a detour using State Route 187 for those looking to get through the area.
- Silver Alert issued for missing 74-year-old woman in Phoenix
- Lawmaker: Lack of regulation on Arizona tattoo industry is ‘shocking’
- Can you help me understand all the numbers on SD memory cards?
- Poll reveals support for LGBT inclusion in Arizona non-discrimination law
- Arizona family to appear on ‘Family Feud’ next week