Main Street Minute: Valley pizza chain to expand into New Mexico
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• An Arizona-based Italian restaurant is expanding out of state. The Phoenix Business Journal reports Sauce Pizza and Wine plans to open in Albuquerque, New Mexico, next summer.
• Staff Management-SMX is holding a job fair Wednesday at the Goodwill career center near 51st Avenue and Van Buren Street. The event runs from 9:30 a.m. until 12:30 p.m.
• An Arizona law firm is offering free advice online. Phoenix-based firm Goldberg and Osborne’s consumer guides library is a collection of printable guides designed to help people get a handle on topics including elder care, financial planning, home ownership and insurance.
- Arizona ‘Dreamers’ could join DACA lawsuit against Trump
- Main Street Minute: Phoenix Zoo hiring full-timers in several departments
- Toys ‘R’ Us files for bankruptcy, but keeps stores open
- Two Fry’s employees in Arizona help customer avoid SRP scam
- Arizonans need to make $107K to be considered ‘rich,’ study finds