Keith Urban thanks Phoenix police, fans after concert
Country singer Keith Urban has a special message for both law enforcement and fans in Phoenix: Thank you.
In a video posted on Twitter after his Saturday night concert at Talking Stick Resort Arena in downtown Phoenix, Urban highlighted several police officers who were preparing to escort his tour bus to the airport.
“The fine boys in Phoenix wanted to give a police escort and here they are,” the singer said. “Look at this!”
Urban then thanked the officers in person.
The Phoenix Police Department was quick to reply to Urban, who said the country star is welcome back anytime.
Urban also thanked the fans who attended the concert.
“Phoenix, thank you for an incredible night … It was so off the chain. It really was,” he said.
The singer said he could barely hear himself sing because the crowd was so loud.
“Phoenix, you just took it to another level tonight,” he said. “Thank you, guys.”
- Silver Alert canceled after missing Scottsdale woman found safe
- Silver Alert canceled after missing Surprise man found
- Mountain Pointe teacher helping students at risk gets KTAR News award
- Main Street Minute: Free golf for girls clinic set for Phoenix course
- Phoenix ranks best city in nation for fall weather, survey finds