Bodies with multiple gunshot wounds found in Phoenix inside crashed car
PHOENIX — The bodies of two young men riddled with bullets were found early Monday morning in a car that had crashed into a brick wall in west Phoenix.
The car was found in a neighborhood near 31st Avenue between Roosevelt and Fillmore streets. There was no identification on either body.
The car ran into a low wall around a house. Age of the victims was narrowed to early 20s.
Police have blocked off a portion of the street for the double-homicide investigation.
- One killed, two injured in west Phoenix shooting, police say
- Three Arizona comic book stores among top 20 in nation
- Tempe Municipal Court judge arrested for allegedly stabbing wife 10 times
- Phoenix-area mayors ready to join forces to land Amazon headquarters
- Feds buy land to open up access to 2 Arizona forest areas