Wakeboarding through the streets of Paris is a good time
There’s nothing like taking the casual wakeboarding trip through the streets of a city around houses.
Well, that’s exactly one man did through the streets of Paris.
The Seine River water levels are at a 30-year-high, according to Devour, so someone decided to take advantage and turn the city into his own personal lake.
The video actually never shows who or what is pulling the wakeboard, and it does seem a little strange that the wakeboarding would be so seamless when there should be many obstructions along the way.
But next time a little flooding happens in the Phoenix area, people now know the possibilities for a little fun.
- Get ready for dogs – Phoenix is No. 6 city for pet-friendly vacation spots
- Part of Interstate 10, 17 to be closed during June 22 weekend
- Hawaii-bound American Airlines flight forced back to Phoenix
- Phoenix needs more bottled water to help battle summer heat
- Phoenix City Council votes to look at other designs for light-rail expansion