Wakeboarding through the streets of Paris is a good time
There’s nothing like taking the casual wakeboarding trip through the streets of a city around houses.
Well, that’s exactly one man did through the streets of Paris.
The Seine River water levels are at a 30-year-high, according to Devour, so someone decided to take advantage and turn the city into his own personal lake.
The video actually never shows who or what is pulling the wakeboard, and it does seem a little strange that the wakeboarding would be so seamless when there should be many obstructions along the way.
But next time a little flooding happens in the Phoenix area, people now know the possibilities for a little fun.
- U2 returns to Arizona for 30th anniversary ‘Joshua Tree’ concert
- Arizona prosecutor outlines case as Morris twins’ assault trial begins
- Art of Ice Cream Experience coming to Scottsdale in November
- Chinese community in Phoenix is fighting back for its cultural center
- Silver Alert cancelled for missing Phoenix woman with dementia