Five Arizona hotels named top in the American Southwest
Arizona may just be the best place for travelers in the Southwest to rest up and recharge.
As part of its 29th annual Readers’ Choice Awards, Condé Nast Traveler has named five Arizona hotels to its list of best places to stay in the American Southwest.
L’Auberge de Sedona and The Hermosa Inn in Paradise Valley took the top two spots respectively. Also on the list was Hotel Palomar in Phoenix (#9), Tuscon’s Arizona Inn (#10) and the Arizona Biltmore Waldorf Astoria in Phoenix (#12).
All rankings in the Readers’ Choice Awards were made through a survey of over 300,000 travelers — a world record — submitting millions of ratings and over 75,000 comments on hotels across the country.
The full American Southwest ranking can be found here.
- Latinos in Arizona spent $42B on consumer goods in 2016, study finds
- Arizona tourism office, Chicago Cubs team up to bring Chicagoans to Valley
- Arizona-built spacecraft to slingshot around Earth on Friday
- Arizona ranked No. 10 most diverse state in nation, study finds
- Arizona lawmakers seek solution to sewage leak in two southern cities