A few tricks to treat yourself to some Halloween savings
Halloween is right around the corner, and by using few tricks, the cost might not be so scary.
“Halloween is my favorite holiday by far to visit the thrift stores,” said KTAR Wallet Watcher Alicia Markham. “They are full of costumes for any age.”
Parents can get new and used costumes there or mix and match to add items and build one from scratch.
“My favorite place to find decorations is the dollar store,” Markham said. “It’s amazing what you can do with some of those spider webs. It’s crazy, and a buck.”
As for candy, Alicia recommends keeping an eye out for deals or coupons from stores.
“Some of the ads have absolutely fantastic deals on candy,” Markham said. “It can get really expensive if you don’t look for a deal.”
Alicia puts those Halloween deals and other savings Halloween deals and other savings at Deals in AZ.
- Too much screen time for kids can lead to speech development delays
- Eleven tips for helping your kids tackle their homework assignments
- Study: Men feel equal struggle balancing work and family
- Eight tips for keeping your kitchen remodel on schedule
- Scottsdale pastor offers advice for dad ahead of Father’s Day