A few tricks to treat yourself to some Halloween savings
Halloween is right around the corner, and by using few tricks, the cost might not be so scary.
“Halloween is my favorite holiday by far to visit the thrift stores,” said KTAR Wallet Watcher Alicia Markham. “They are full of costumes for any age.”
Parents can get new and used costumes there or mix and match to add items and build one from scratch.
“My favorite place to find decorations is the dollar store,” Markham said. “It’s amazing what you can do with some of those spider webs. It’s crazy, and a buck.”
As for candy, Alicia recommends keeping an eye out for deals or coupons from stores.
“Some of the ads have absolutely fantastic deals on candy,” Markham said. “It can get really expensive if you don’t look for a deal.”
Alicia puts those Halloween deals and other savings Halloween deals and other savings at Deals in AZ.
- New year, new diet: Here’s how parents can stay healthy in 2018
- Here are five tips for Black Friday you shouldn’t ignore
- Number of Arizona Halloween weekend DUI arrests doubled this year
- Main Street Minute: Trade in your Halloween candy for cash in Gilbert
- McCain pushes for NYC terror suspect to be interrogated as enemy soldier