Main Street Minute: Barbecue chain offering deal on pork sandwiches
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• A popular barbecue chain is celebrating National Pork Month with a special this week. Famous Dave’s four Valley locations are serving up $5 Georgia chopped pork sandwich meals through Thursday.
• Revana is kicking off a weeklong hiring event Monday in Phoenix. The sales and marketing solutions company is looking for inbound sales reps. Pay ranges from $11.25 an hour to $15 an hour. The job fair runs from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. near Interstate I-17 and Bell Road.
- Arizona has 13th-best economy in United States, study says
- Celebrate National Donut Day with the Valley’s most drool-inducing treats
- Arizona effort to tax rich draws concerns from business advocates
- Arizona Chamber explores business opportunities in Israel
- Thousands of Arizona businesses still haven’t renewed sales tax license