Short film ‘Borrowed Time’ will get you fighting back tears
There’s just something about those animated films that get to us.
We’ve teared up during the introduction of “Up,” we couldn’t help being emotional during “Finding Nemo,” and now you’ll be fighting back tears during the short film “Borrowed Time.”
A sheriff returns to the scene of an accident, which you learn later had to deal with the man and his father quite a few years ago.
There were guns blazing, wild chases, horses pulling carriages, a sentimental relationship between two people, and then a moment where the sheriff’s heart breaks, just like all of the viewers’ hearts did at the same time watching it.
- Arizona officials seize malnourished horses from New River woman
- Arizona judge seeks input in requested voiding of Arpaio conviction
- Tucson to pay state $100,000 after gun destruction case loss
- Former Arizona AG: MCSO posses do positive things but pose problems
- Self-driving Uber vehicle involved in 3-car accident in Tempe