Short film ‘Borrowed Time’ will get you fighting back tears
There’s just something about those animated films that get to us.
We’ve teared up during the introduction of “Up,” we couldn’t help being emotional during “Finding Nemo,” and now you’ll be fighting back tears during the short film “Borrowed Time.”
A sheriff returns to the scene of an accident, which you learn later had to deal with the man and his father quite a few years ago.
There were guns blazing, wild chases, horses pulling carriages, a sentimental relationship between two people, and then a moment where the sheriff’s heart breaks, just like all of the viewers’ hearts did at the same time watching it.
- Crash involving horse-drawn carriage sends two people to hospital
- Students say more guns, police officers on campus is not the answer
- 300 Mesa High students walk out in support of stricter gun control
- Truck hit by GOP train was on tracks after warning
- After deadly Florida shooting, what is Arizona doing about gun control?