Short film ‘Borrowed Time’ will get you fighting back tears
There’s just something about those animated films that get to us.
We’ve teared up during the introduction of “Up,” we couldn’t help being emotional during “Finding Nemo,” and now you’ll be fighting back tears during the short film “Borrowed Time.”
A sheriff returns to the scene of an accident, which you learn later had to deal with the man and his father quite a few years ago.
There were guns blazing, wild chases, horses pulling carriages, a sentimental relationship between two people, and then a moment where the sheriff’s heart breaks, just like all of the viewers’ hearts did at the same time watching it.
- Airliner with 110 aboard crashes in Cuba, 3 said to survive
- More than 100 horses die of drought on northern Arizona tribal land
- Crew killed when military plane headed to Arizona crashes in Georgia
- Semi rolls over, accident closes Interstate 17 at Loop 101
- 1 killed, 1 injured in truck wrecks on Interstate 10 west of Phoenix