Twenty One Pilots song gets performed in 21 different styles
Have you ever wanted to see Hank Williams, the Eagles, Korn and David Bowie perform the exact same song together?
Well that is pretty unlikely to ever happen, but one musical artist gave us all a taste of what it could be like.
Ten Second Songs tries out different songs by performing like the signature artists that we are all familiar with. His latest experiment is “Heathens” by Twenty One Pilots.
In this version of the song, you can see it done in 21 styles, ranging from a Mozart segment all the way to a Nirvana version. “Heathens” will never be listened to the same way again.
- Faith No More and Korn bringing metal hits to Phoenix in August
- Chris Stapleton bringing All-American Road Show to the Valley
- Phoenix Festival of the Arts set to run 2 weekends before Christmas
- The Doobie Brothers announce tour stop at Ak-Chin Pavilion in Phoenix
- Annual art and music festival returns to Scottsdale this weekend