Kevin Hart and Jimmy Fallon visit New York’s scariest haunted house
Neither Kevin Hart nor Jimmy Fallon seem to be the bravest person on their own.
But put the two celebrities together and the duo is apparently ready to face their fears head on.
After overcoming his roller coaster phobia this summer, Hart got into the spirit of the season for his latest stint on “The Tonight Show.”
With Halloween fast approaching, both Hart and Fallon decided to pay a visit to “Blood Manor,” New York City’s scariest haunted house.
The pair once again found themselves screaming like children on national television as they navigated through the house. Even with the entire experience caught on tape, Hart refused to admit he was fazed at the end of the video.
“If you guys watched this and at any point it looked like I was afraid, I’m an actor,” he said.
- Honor 9/11 victims at these Phoenix-area memorials, ceremonies
- Dull Men’s Club reminds us to enjoy the little things in life
- 2 dead, including gunman, after shooting at New York hospital
- New York subway train derails, 34 injured, hundreds evacuated
- Dad of Times Square crash victim leaves note at her memorial