Alex Trebek tells it how it is.
The “Jeopardy” host really does tell people how it is, as he gives facts about different things from just about every category you can think of. But he also isn’t afraid to call out some people now and then for their interesting hobbies.
One contestant on the show, on an episode that aired Wednesday, described her love for “Nerdcore hip-hop” during the interview segment.
She explained how it is music for people “who identify as nerdy, rapping about the things they love.” Those things she later identified as video games, science fiction and having a hard time finding dates.
“Losers, in other words.”
We’re guessing we won’t be seeing Trebek rapping about “Star Wars” anytime soon.
- ‘Gaming disorder’ now considered a mental health condition
- ‘Star Wars’ Day sightings in Phoenix area include Wookiee on a velocipede
- ‘Infinity War’ opens with record $250M, passing ‘Star Wars’
- ‘Solo: A Star Wars Story’ releases second movie trailer
- Here’s when Disney’s new ‘Star Wars,’ Marvel theme lands will open