KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Help a travel agent schedule a client’s flight one day or help deliver a baby the next. Interpreting and translating service company CryaCom is holding a job fair Wednesday in Phoenix. The event runs from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. near Interstate 10 and Ray Road.
• Republic Services plans to hire hundreds of employees as it moves into its new East Valley facility. The Phoenix-based waste management company’s new customer resource center is located in Chandler. Call center jobs pays $15 an hour.
• Scottsdale-based Kona Grill is expanding to the South. The Phoenix Business Journal reports the Asian and American -themed restaurant will open in Huntsville, Alabama, next week.
- Abrazo microhospital construction underway in Mesa
- 800-pound chunk of USS Arizona heading to Texas war memorial
- Monsoon season is here: What to do when the weather turns dangerous
- MCSO investigating human remains found at Phoenix-area business
- Arpaio claims Justice Department meddled in 2016 campaign for sheriff