On Sunday night, presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump once again took the national stage for the second of three debates.
The town hall-style event was supposed to be based around policy, but a majority of the answers were the candidates trading barbs paired with a lot of questions about comments made by Trump about women.
The audience was made up of undecided voters, but the guys feel they all left without making a decision. Trump fans could argue that he won the debate, while Clinton’s supporters will say she won.
Check out the video above for more of Mac & Gaydos’ opinions on the Sunday debate.
- Trump again tweets about McCain voting against Obamacare repeal
- Opinion: NFL national anthem protests pit Roger Goodell vs. Donald Trump
- Trump calls McCain ‘no’ vote on health care a slap to GOP’s face
- Prosecutors chime in on ex-Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s pardon
- Trump targets North Korea in new executive order