On Sunday night, presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump once again took the national stage for the second of three debates.
The town hall-style event was supposed to be based around policy, but a majority of the answers were the candidates trading barbs paired with a lot of questions about comments made by Trump about women.
The audience was made up of undecided voters, but the guys feel they all left without making a decision. Trump fans could argue that he won the debate, while Clinton’s supporters will say she won.
Check out the video above for more of Mac & Gaydos’ opinions on the Sunday debate.
- Congress tasked with keeping families together, despite Trump’s order
- Poll puts McSally in double-digit lead in Arizona GOP Senate primary race
- White House deputy chief of staff to leave in July
- Sens. McCain, Coons urge Trump to withdraw migration nominee
- Deported parents could face barriers when reuniting with their children