On Sunday night, presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump once again took the national stage for the second of three debates.
The town hall-style event was supposed to be based around policy, but a majority of the answers were the candidates trading barbs paired with a lot of questions about comments made by Trump about women.
The audience was made up of undecided voters, but the guys feel they all left without making a decision. Trump fans could argue that he won the debate, while Clinton’s supporters will say she won.
Check out the video above for more of Mac & Gaydos’ opinions on the Sunday debate.
- Sen. Jeff Flake expresses concerns with Republican Party’s future
- Similar Republican candidates vie for former Rep. Trent Franks’ seat
- Trump cites mental health in Florida shooting, no mention of guns
- Appeals court declares Trump travel ban unconstitutional
- Rand Paul says Arizona Senate race will separate real, fake conservatives