The idea of a talking dog is one usually reserved for the movie theaters.
But that wasn’t the case for a few unsuspecting park-goers, who got a real-life visit from one of Disney’s favorite canines.
Dug, the talking dog from Disney Pixar’s “Up” showed off his skills in a new hidden camera video from Oh My Disney. After being let loose in the park, Dug wasted no time making new friends.
Using his special collar to translate, the golden retriever speaks his mind as he plays fetch, takes a selfie and enjoys a good scratch from his new comrades.
- ‘Monsters University’ named most popular Disney-Pixar film in Arizona
- ‘Incredibles 2’ crushes animation record with $180 million
- Dog found dead during layover on Delta flight from Phoenix
- ‘Mowgli’ trailer reveals a dark twist to animated classic ‘The Jungle Book’
- Phoenix-based fashion brand picked to create artwork for Epcot exhibition