The idea of a talking dog is one usually reserved for the movie theaters.
But that wasn’t the case for a few unsuspecting park-goers, who got a real-life visit from one of Disney’s favorite canines.
Dug, the talking dog from Disney Pixar’s “Up” showed off his skills in a new hidden camera video from Oh My Disney. After being let loose in the park, Dug wasted no time making new friends.
Using his special collar to translate, the golden retriever speaks his mind as he plays fetch, takes a selfie and enjoys a good scratch from his new comrades.
- Paul Rugg relaxes by petting a dog — that bites him
- Video of dog retrieving football tees for Boise State goes viral
- Dog can’t contain itself after owners surprise her with new bed
- University of Arizona gets grant to develop valley fever vaccine for dogs
- Watch as Phoenix firefighters reunite woman, dog after house fire