Looking for a new house? Have $9 million laying around? Then a Fountain Hills home might be what you’re looking for.
Nohad Loabneh, an investor in medical transportation technology and software used for Medicaid patients, has put his ultra-modern Fountain Hills home on the market for $9 million.
The home, located at 13950 E. Bighorn Parkway, is being listed by Walt Danley and Mark Lindabury of Walt Danley Realty.
According to the Phoenix Business Journal, the home features five bedrooms, seven bathrooms, and totals 10,480 square feet. It features Black Cohiva Italian granite slabs, custom-made Italian chandeliers, and light fixtures along with a negative edge pool and negative edge spa with water features.
Loabneh made his fortune by developing technology that tracks the pickup and transport of Medicaid patients which have suffered from inefficiencies and fraud. He and co-inventors Abedelhalim Lawabni and Shuhab Ahmed share several technology and software patents.
- More registered Democrats than Republicans in Arizona’s 1st district
- Poll: Three-quarters of AZ Republican voters against marijuana legalization
- Arizona Technology Council finds industry is on the rise
- Video shows Border Patrol car hitting man on Tohono O’odham Nation
- Officials: Vietnamese man dies in ICE custody in Arizona