Nearly 20,000 people attended Donald Trump’s rally in Prescott on Oct. 4; of those 20,000, four people found themselves in handcuffs.
The Prescott Valley Police Department reported that four people were arrested during the rally for disorderly conduct and trespassing.
Two of the individuals had been asked earlier to leave the property, but returned and, as a result, were arrested.
The police department did not specify why the other two people were arrested.
- Prescott-based reality show ‘American Metal’ set to air in April
- Arizona man accused in 1987 death of a San Antonio woman
- Sen. Flake remains positive for upcoming vote on immigration reform
- Sen. Rand Paul, Dr. Kelli Ward to hold joint rally in Scottsdale
- Daughter believes Trump is finished launching attacks on McCain