While the vice presidential debate was going on at Longwood (not Norwood like Gov. Mike Pence accidentally said in his opening statement) University in Virginia, many people wanted to put their two cents in on social media, including the presidential nominees themselves.
There were comments about the trending topics, like what kind of pin Sen. Tim Kaine was wearing and who was getting searched the most. There were insults directed at the candidates by the candidates themselves. There were even reactions in GIF form about what was being said by Kaine and Pence, and a reaction to all of the interruptions that seemed to be taking place.
Here’s what people were saying while the presidential debate was taking place:
- Arizona groups launch campaign to protect Grand Canyon from mining
- Arizona gubernatorial candidate’s school safety plan includes arming staff
- Golf Channel program to spotlight Scottsdale as a golf destination
- Arizona limits some practices in high school soccer to prevent concussions
- Senate approves $716B defense bill named after Sen. John McCain