While the vice presidential debate was going on at Longwood (not Norwood like Gov. Mike Pence accidentally said in his opening statement) University in Virginia, many people wanted to put their two cents in on social media, including the presidential nominees themselves.
There were comments about the trending topics, like what kind of pin Sen. Tim Kaine was wearing and who was getting searched the most. There were insults directed at the candidates by the candidates themselves. There were even reactions in GIF form about what was being said by Kaine and Pence, and a reaction to all of the interruptions that seemed to be taking place.
Here’s what people were saying while the presidential debate was taking place:
- Crowded field for Franks’ special election raises more than $1.1 million
- Arizona non-profit awarded $30M for projects in low-income areas
- Phoenix residents need to work 66 hours to pay monthly rent, study finds
- Arizona lawmakers block bump stocks debate after Florida shooting
- After deadly Florida shooting, what is Arizona doing about gun control?