PHOENIX — A freeway campaign billboard for Donald Trump has been vandalized with swastikas in Phoenix.
The billboard sits along the juncture of Interstate 10 and Interstate 17. Arizona Department of Transportation cameras caught images of the billboard. The painted black swastikas were noticeable to drivers.
The Republican nominee for president was scheduled to speak in Prescott Valley, Arizona on Tuesday afternoon.
Trump has visited Arizona several times in the past year. During his most recent visit, the 70-year-old billionaire presented his 10-point immigration plan during a speech in Phoenix.
- Abrazo micro-hospital construction underway in Mesa
- 800-pound chunk of USS Arizona heading to Texas war memorial
- Monsoon season is here: What to do when the weather turns dangerous
- Trump tells GOP to ‘stop wasting their time’ on immigration
- MCSO investigating human remains found at Phoenix-area business