A pedestrian was involved in a car collusion near Tatum Boulevard and Acoma Drive in the North Valley. Phoenix Police transported the pedestrian to a nearby hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
For the time being, Tatum will remain closed in the immediate area as police begin investigations around the accident.
Police has informed the public that additional updates will be given out as the investigation unfolds.
- Police investigating possible triple homicide in northwest Phoenix
- Truck hit by GOP train was on tracks after warning
- Arizona DPS trooper injured in crash with impaired driver
- Phoenix police searching for robbery suspect who threatened guard
- 4 survivors of Arizona helicopter crash still critical, authorities say