A pedestrian was involved in a car collusion near Tatum Boulevard and Acoma Drive in the North Valley. Phoenix Police transported the pedestrian to a nearby hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
For the time being, Tatum will remain closed in the immediate area as police begin investigations around the accident.
Police has informed the public that additional updates will be given out as the investigation unfolds.
- Phoenix police chief says shooting study would benefit officers, citizens
- Man dead after being shot by a Mesa police officer
- Funding sought for study on rising violence in Phoenix police encounters
- Phoenix police arrest 2 suspects, barricade ends with house fire
- Shooting rampage highlights dangers of profession, Phoenix lawyer says