A medical helicopter operated out of the Phoenix area carrying four people has crash landed near a hospital in Oklahoma.
Lawton, Oklahoma police said the helicopter lost power around 6 a.m. Thursday while landing at Comanche County Memorial Hospital. Facility officials said the pilot was able to safely land along a nearby roadway.
Authorities said all four people aboard were crew members for Survival Flight Inc. out of Mesa, Arizona.
Nobody was seriously injured.
The helicopter had only begun servicing the Comanche County hospital this week.
The cause of the crash landing was being investigated.
The company provides emergency medical air transportation.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Trump’s comments about anthem, Steph Curry inflame sports stars
- Bees attack 20 people outside of Tucson
- Silver Alert canceled after missing Surprise man found
- Mountain Pointe teacher helping students at risk gets KTAR News award
- Principal, athletic director reassigned as Hamilton hazing case continues