Everyone refuses to call Sean Hannity.
At least, that’s what the main line is in the first presidential debate that was made into a song.
Devour put together its own summary of the debate into a new episode of what it calls “Songify.”
“The Schmoyoho guys enlist some help from Blondie’s Debbie Harry and Chris Stein to turn all of that political chit chat into something we can actually enjoy,” said Devour about its song.
For whoever didn’t exactly enjoy what was said during the first presidential debate by either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton, then this is the song for you.
- Arizona lawmakers block bump stocks debate after Florida shooting
- Sen. Flake remains positive for upcoming vote on immigration reform
- Sen. Rand Paul, Dr. Kelli Ward to hold joint rally in Scottsdale
- Daughter believes Trump is finished launching attacks on McCain
- Kelli Ward proposes series of debates with Republican Senate challengers