Everyone refuses to call Sean Hannity.
At least, that’s what the main line is in the first presidential debate that was made into a song.
Devour put together its own summary of the debate into a new episode of what it calls “Songify.”
“The Schmoyoho guys enlist some help from Blondie’s Debbie Harry and Chris Stein to turn all of that political chit chat into something we can actually enjoy,” said Devour about its song.
For whoever didn’t exactly enjoy what was said during the first presidential debate by either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton, then this is the song for you.
- President Trump signs executive order to end family separation policy
- Donald Trump’s former campaign chairman ordered into custody
- Sen. John McCain criticizes Donald Trump for ending Korean war games
- Trump delivers warning on trade as he leaves G-7 summit
- Flake rips Trump on trade in Senate speech, touts US role as world leader