Everyone refuses to call Sean Hannity.
At least, that’s what the main line is in the first presidential debate that was made into a song.
Devour put together its own summary of the debate into a new episode of what it calls “Songify.”
“The Schmoyoho guys enlist some help from Blondie’s Debbie Harry and Chris Stein to turn all of that political chit chat into something we can actually enjoy,” said Devour about its song.
For whoever didn’t exactly enjoy what was said during the first presidential debate by either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton, then this is the song for you.
- Trump signs bill expanding college assistance for veterans
- North Korean tensions aren’t deterring tourists from Guam
- Protests, vigils around US decry white supremacist rally
- Rep. Trent Franks: ‘All of us condemn this horrifying tragedy’
- Retired Arizona congressman: Past US, North Korea efforts not working